Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Day in the Life of a Canadian Girl: Please Scratch My Back With Something Sharp

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Please Scratch My Back With Something Sharp

I am going slightly nuts.
I have had a rash on my back and shoulders since last Wednesday. It wasn't until last Friday that I figured that it was probably coming from the new scrubs I just bought. I washed only the pants and not the tops, hence no rash on my legs. The scrubs were treated with teflon to make them water resistant. I thought I was having a reaction to them. Yesterday it got really bad and was spreading down my arms (these are short sleeve) and legs, but I had washed the pants. I washed all of them again and my bedsheets and it is still getting worse. Maybe it isn't from the clothes. I guess I had better call the doctor. I actually woke up at 5am in agony as it was iching so bad. I took allery medication and nothing. Like I said, I think I am going nuts.

Got a call last night at work from my sister and I was asked to babysit my neice on Saturday! Yippee! My BIL is in a baseball tournement here in town and my sister would like to have the afternoon off to watch the tourney. And she knows how much I love to spend time with my neice and I don't get to see her as frequently as I would like. So far that is all I have planned for the long weekend. How about you guys? Any plans?

What do you think of the video player? Yea or nay? It is causing slow downs or freezing? Have any requests that you would like to see?

2 Comments:

Blogger LoraLoo said...

Wow, sorry you are going nuts with the rash... hopefully you'll find out what's causing it so you can be itch-free!!

We're having a family BBQ at our house this weekend, should be fun. Have a great time with your niece!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

Get that checked out! Maybe they can give you something stronger to get rid of the rash. If it is allergies from something that you are digesting or from a bug bite, it could lead to more serious symptoms.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 peas Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Site Ring
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: A Day in the Life of a Canadian Girl
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet