Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Day in the Life of a Canadian Girl: Going, Going...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Going, Going...

But not gone yet.
My doctor has no idea either what the rash could be from either. She gave me a script for Prednisone (steroid) and although she said it probably won't help until tomorrow, I can feel relief already thank goodness.
If I still have it in 5 days she is sending me to an allergist. I last time I itched was over 7 hours ago. Hopefully this is a good sign. And rash on my back seems to be going away.
But... I think I have had a slight fever on and off and my facial colouring shocked me. I look almost grey. Even the S.O. commented on it. But I feel ok. I hope it is just me fighting whatever it is that I have. Or me taking the Prednisone.
We will see what happens tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger LoraLoo said...

Glad to hear you're getting some relief, even if you don't know yet what it is. Let's hope it was a one-time thing and not some new allergy to something common! Enjoy your weekend. :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

I had some problems with Prednisone. Fever and feeling really wiped out. They ended up having to take me off it.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Im going to use some dried apricots. Cant find dried pineapple in this small town.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 peas Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Site Ring
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: A Day in the Life of a Canadian Girl
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet